This Policy shall govern the collection, handling and use of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information. At the very outset, it is stated that CourierHome shall abide by all laws, more specifically the Information Technology Act, 2000, The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 or any other Statutes which are in place to govern data privacy and Information Technology Practice in India.
- “Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- “Sensitive Personal Information” means such personal information which may consist of information relating to:
- Financial information such as bank account;
- Credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Information may be collected in different ways:
- Information Voluntarily Provided:Personally identifiable information you voluntarily provide may be collected if it is necessary to administer the Services. CourierHome DOES NOT use your personal information other than to administer the Services.
- Information collected from your use of our Services:
- Community or Public Forums and Third Party Links:Our Service offers publicly accessible community services such as feeds, profiles, sharing and public links. You should be aware that any personal information or Content you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account and shared files cannot be un-shared or deleted.
- Server Logs: Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends and the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the web page from which you came to us whenever you visit our websites. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, search terms and may include a domain name and the date and time for each page you view. We also collect the name of and information about any advertisement or other link that brought you to us. This information does not personally identify you. We use IP addresses to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our website. Your IP address also is used by us to gather broad demographic information, such as your general geographic location and internet service provider. IP addresses are further used to help determine the number of our users to maintain efficient administration of our Services. This demographic information may also be used by us to analyze aggregate usage behavior.
- Geo-Location Information: Some devices, mobile or otherwise, allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Our mobile apps do not collect such information from your mobile device at any time while you download or use our mobile apps as of the date this policy went into effect, but may do so in the future with your consent to improve our Services. Some photos and videos you place in or on our Services may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimize your experience. If you do not wish to share files embedded with your geo-location information with us, please do not upload them. If you don’t want to store location data in your photos or videos, please consult the documentation for your camera, phone or other device to turn off that feature.
- Communications: If you email us, we may store copies of such email or similar communications between you and us. This can result in the collection of your email address or other personally identifiable information you may have in your email text, addresses, or other fields, as well as the collection of your IP address, the Internet or other routing of your communication, and the date and time of your communication. All transmissions between you and us, including emails, URLs, cookie identification numbers, usage paths, and any personally identifiable information they might contain, pass through many third party machines, operating systems, programs, browsers, web servers, networks, routers, Ethernet switches, ISPs, proxy servers, intranets, the public telephone systems, or other devices, any of which may create activity logs containing such transmissions, and many of which we cannot control. When you send email, feedback, comments or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, improve our Services, and may post or use such communications without any obligation to you.
- Data protection and Security measures therein: The security of your information and Content is of utmost importance to us. If we collect information from your computer, we encrypt it while it’s being transferred to us. Once the information reaches our secure servers, as part of our security program, we employ procedures and safeguards, such as maintaining firewalls and having an intrusion detection system, to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information we maintain. However, as with any information travelling over the internet and kept in servers, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Choice and Correcting/ Updating/ Deleting/ Deactivating Personal Information: We understand and respect that people have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how it may be used, so that you can make meaningful choices. For example, you can:
- Cancel your account at any time;
- You can decline to submit requested information, however, it’s important to understand that the Services may not function properly or we may not be able to provide the requested service to you;
- You can uninstall Inbox software at any time and discontinue use of our Services;
- Control what information you post in public profiles and who you share information with;
- Set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
For grievances or queries related with collection and use of Personal and Sensitive Data please contact the undersigned: email@example.com E-CONTACT DETAILS